$5490 RIDE AWAY! Be quick 1 only at this price. Save $1000!
Utilising Suzuki’s most advanced technology the 2019 Burgman 200 has got everything you need and more. The plush double stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide a comfortable riding experience that is second to none. From the sleek elegant body styling to the powerful 200cc SOHC engine the Burgman 200 offers best riding experience possible. Whether you are touring the town or commuting to work the Burgman 200 is just what you need to get the job done with style and class
The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine delivers consistently strong performance in city traffic. Fuel injection system achieves superb combustion efficiency, results in smooth engine start, improved fuel efficiency and smooth power delivery.
A large windscreen helps keep you comfortable by shielding you from wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increase comfort.
240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the BURGMAN easy to manoeuver in city traffic and assures plush riding comfort.
Two front storage compartments provide 7.0-litre capacity, one is lockable with ignition key, another is push-open for easy access. The lower lockable storage bay has a 12V DC outlet for charging electronic devices.
A capacious, 41-litre underseat storage compartment holds two full-face helmets. It incorporates a lamp for extra convenience at night.
To keep you fully informed, big analogue dials flank a digital display that shows a clock, an oil-change indicator, an Eco Drive indicator, and your average fuel consumption.
A touch of luxury
The contoured seat is plush, comfortable, and elegant. Double stitching adds a distinctively fashionable accent.
- Suzuki fuel injection system achieves superb combustion efficiency, results in smooth engine start, improved fuel efficiency and smooth power delivery.
- The continuously variable transmission (CVT) incorporates a fixed-spring design that minimises vibration.
- The telescopic front forks (33mm inner tube diameter) soak in harsh road bumps to provide a plush ride.
- Rear twin shock absorbers are equipped with spring pre-load adjustment. Rider can adjust the spring setting depending on the conditions.
- Centre fuel tank layout and compact engine design creates a low-centre of gravity which contributes to great stability and manoeuvrability.
- The Burgman 200’s seat height comes in at 735mm and is the lowest in the class.
- Ergonomically designed for an easy foot reach from the ground.
- The ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen provides excellent wind protection and reduces rider fatigue.
- The seat is shaped narrowly in the front while wider in the back for increased comfort.
- Conveniently placed grab bars for passengers.
- Two front storage compartments allow you to easily carry essential items on daily trips.
- Clean and classy cockpit displays provides an enjoyable riding experience.
|ENGINE||SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, LIQUID-COOLED, SOHC|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||TELESCOPIC, COIL SPRING, OIL DAMPED|
|REAR SUSPENSION||SWINGARM TYPE, COIL SPRING, OIL DAMPED|
|FRONT BRAKES||TWIN-PISTON CALIPER, 240MM DISC|
|REAR BRAKES||SINGLE-PISTON CALIPER, 240MM DISC|
|FUEL CAPACITY||10.5 LITRES|
|COLOURS||METALLIC MATTE GREY|
|WARRANTY||12 MONTHS UNLIMITED KILOMETRES|
|SEAT HEIGHT||735 MM|
|WET WEIGHT||161 KG|