Honda is pleased to announce the release of the all new look 19YM CB500FA, available in one colour option: Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic / Matte Crypton Silver Metallic (Two-tone).
As per the other members of the 500 range, the CB500FA is a great entry level LAMS approved motorcycle, and can also be a lot of fun for more experienced riders, with compact dimensions, punchy performance and nimble handling. Its slim form offers great urban ability as well as enjoyable, out-of-town performance, matched to excellent fuel efficiency.
Features of the 19YM CB500FA:
- Aggressively-styled new bodywork;
- Tapered handlebars add control and feel;
- New LCD instrument display, with Gear Position and Shift Up indicators;
- LED indicators;
- Lively twin-cylinder power plant’s internal architecture mirrors that of the CBR1000RR Fireblade;
- Revised inlet, exhaust and valve timing delivers more mid-range power and torque;
- Sportier sound from the new dual-exit muffler;
- Assist/Slipper clutch eases upshifts and manages downshifts.
19YM CB500FA Technical Specifications: