The DR650SE is one of the most versatile motorcycles ever made, from commuting, courier work, weekend toy to all out hardcore adventure touring, the DR650SE is built to be able to handle it all. Travel anywhere in the motorcycling world and chances are you’ll see a DR650SE in various forms of riding application.
No other motorcycle can offer such a heritage of reliability and value for money that’s why it has such a huge following of fans known as the DR faithful.
Reliable, big-on-value and street-legal, the DR650SE is eligible for the Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) in certain States and Territories.
On the highways or toughing it out in the dirt, this is Suzuki’s ultimate Do-It-All.
The DR650SE’s compact 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, oil-cooled single counterbalanced engine is equipped with Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS), which distributes oil throughout the engine to provide even cooling and reliable performance. The engine is tuned for powerful performance and low-to-mid rpm range that makes the DR650SE a versatile choice for outstanding performance on the road or trail.
Ready for Adventure
The front fork combines the best features of conventional and inverted designs: smooth and progressive action on a variety of road or trail riding surfaces. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity with minimal below-axle extension. A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable performance over any terrain.
Bright 60/55 watt halogen headlight; handlebar-mounted handguards and special design tires with on/off-road tread pattern fitted to 21-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels.
Serious Stopping Power
The lightweight 290mm front floating-disc brake with dual-piston caliper and the 240mm rear disc brake with twin-piston caliper together provide reliable stopping power with excellent feel at the lever.
Bonus Adventure Kit
The “Bonus Adventure Kit” promotion includes Acerbis 20L tank, Pirelli MT21 tyres, VPS alloy handguards, alloy bash plate & Tanami decal, valued at $1,200. (Offer valid until 31.12.2019).
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium engine cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for quick and easy start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburettor maintains a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
- Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame is built to provide excellent on/off-road riding.
- Hollow type wheel axles and aluminium swingarm keep less unsprung weight.
- Well-cushioned seat, die-cast aluminium footpegs and grab bars on both sides together offer a comfortable ride for pillion rider.
- Seat height can be optionally lowered by 40mm (from 885mm to 845mm) by your authorised Suzuki dealer. A shorter sidestand is also available to match this option P/N 42300-32820
- Specially designed 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tyres with on/off tread pattern.
|ENGINE||SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, SOHC, AIR-COOLED WITH SACS|
|TRANSMISSION||5-SPEED CONSTANT MESH|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||TELESCOPIC, COIL SPRING OIL DAMPED|
|REAR SUSPENSION||LINK-TYPE COIL SPRING,OIL DAMPED,SPRING PRELOAD/ COMPRESSION|
|FRONT BRAKES||TWIN-PISTON CALIPER, 290MM FLOATING DISC|
|REAR BRAKES||TWIN-PISTON CALIPER, 240MM DISC|
|FUEL CAPACITY||13 LITRES|
|COLOURS||SOLID IRON GREY|
|WARRANTY||TWO-YEAR UNLIMITED KILOMETRE WARRANTY|
|SEAT HEIGHT||885 MM|
|WET WEIGHT||166 KG|