The greatest battles are always fought by the fiercest warriors. Gas Gas proudly presents its new Enduro GP, the most competitive and best equipped version of its enduro range. A special, exclusive model inspired by the official Gas Gas Enduro Factory Team bikes used in the World Championship, the toughest competition.
GAS GAS ENDURO GP 2018: SPECIAL WORLD
CHAMPIONSHIP ‘FACTORY RACING’ EDITION
Gas Gas announces the launch of the brand’s most exclusive model, its new Enduro GP. A special model mirroring the official Gas Gas Enduro Factory Team bikes used in the World Championship. The most radical version from the brand.
SEDUCES AT FIRST SIGHT
Seduces at first sight and conquers with its inner strength. A new competition benchmark by Gas Gas incorporating a long list of new specifications and components, and which also proudly shows off a new look. Decidedly ‘Factory Racing’ characteristics, shared both inside and outside. A high performance engine with a cylinder head with new combustion chamber to achieve greater power and delivery for the most demanding riders.
- Rekluse clutch cover and housing exclusive to EnduroGP for increased efficiency and cooling
- Cylinder head with a new combustion chamber for greater torque and more precise response for the most demanding riders
- Complete FMF exhaust system – Gas Gas EnduroGP
- Renthal 997 handlebar and Renthal grips give greater feel and comfort to the rider
- X-Trig machined red anodized triple clamps. They give a greater feeling in the front end and a reduction in weight.
- New machined handlebar clamps give a greater firmness and strength to the handlebar mounting system
- Kayaba ‘Factory Racing’ EnduroGP forks incorporating a new black antifriction treatment (DLC coating) guaranteeing perfect feeling for the rider on any type of terrain
- Front wheel axle handle for quicker and easier removal
- Floating front brake disc for increased performance and improved front brake feel
- Black spokes
- EnduroGP seat for extra grip. Exclusive factory racing team colour scheme
- Exclusive EnduroGP plastic covers and graphics
- Black anodized aluminium rear sprocket