The X-Rider has been given a facelift for 2019 and is proving even more versatile. Though it keeps gaining fans among globetrotters, who consider it the perfect glove to take them to the ends of the earth, the newgeneration X-Rider will also be ideal for more sporty use (as demonstrated by the accordion tie between the ring and little fingers, a racing-glove detail), or even for urban riding; and it promises to excellently fulfill its role at the controls of a roadster. Weatherproof and breathable, with its OutDry® membrane, technical, mid-length, so it’s not too bulky, focused on a superb comfort/protection/durability ratio, the X-Rider commands respect. Tough, and characterized by its heat-molded cuff protection and visible metacarpophalangeal shell (now in carbon, as is the palm slider), it retains an adventurous look. With its Digital Pittards® leather palm to maintain optimal grip, even in driving rain, the X-Rider is designed for those who ride everywhere, often, and in all kinds of weather.
- Combined full-grain cowhide construction for durability and goatskin for suppleness (topside) / Goatskin and Digital Pittards® leather for grip (palm).
- OUTDRY® breathable, weatherproof membrane.
- Internal weatherproof Hipora® membrane.
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining.
- Forearm protection featuring a wide, semi-soft TPR shell.
- Visible one-piece carbon metacarpal-knuckle protective shell.
- External knuckle protection with memory foam underneath the leather.
- PU protective palm slider shell.
- Leather comfort gussets.
- Closure system with leather + Velcro tab and leather on-off pull tab.