The 300SR is powered by a 292.4cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, four-stroke single-cylinder engine with a balance shaft producing 28.7hp (21.4kW) at 8750rpm and 25.3Nm at 7250rpm.
– Bosch EFI to make sure fuel is fully atomised for optimum combustion and efficiency.
– Slipper clutch for smoother down changes
– Enhanced inlet manifold to further improve intake efficiency for the optimum air/fuel mixture.
– Dual-coated piston to reduce friction and heat to further enhance engine efficiency.
– Double overhead camshaft (DOHC) reduces engine inertia to improve engine responsiveness.
– Balance shaft to reduce engine vibration for added comfort.
LOOK AND FEEL
Lightweight integrated frame design, a 37mm upside-down fork and monoshock provide agile handling. High-performance CST radial tyres and alloy wheels with lightened hubs offer confident cornering and plenty of grip.
Superior stopping power with a four-piston caliper on the front and a single-piston caliper on the rear to provide positive engagement and stable braking force. Continental ABS is standard for greater safety on the road.
The 300SR ABS has all the mod cons with a large, colour TFT display with day/night display modes, sport /eco rider modes, mobile phone connectivity and navigation. LED lights all-round provide a neat, modern look, including bright headlights for maximum visibility.
|Engine type:||Liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, four-stroke single-cylinder with balance shaft|
|Bore & stroke:||78mm x 61.2mm|
|Fuel system:||Bosch EFI (Euro 5)|
|Maximum power:||28.7hp (21.4kW) at 8750rpm|
|Maximum torque:||25.3Nm at 7250rpm|
|Gearbox:||Six speed with silpper clutch|
|Front suspension:||37mm upside-down telescopic fork|
|Front brake:||300mm disc with four-piston caliper|
|Rear brake:||245mm disc with single-piston caliper|
|Length x Width x Height:||2010 x 750 x 1080mm|
|Front wheel:||17 x 3.5 alloy|
|Rear wheel :||17 x 4.0 alloy|
|Front tyre:||110/70-17 CST|
|Rear tyre:||140/60-17 CST|