- Adventure-inspired looks that inherit the “beak” and DNA of the legendary DR-Z desert racer and DR-BIG production model that marks the V-STROM 250SX as part of the V-STROM family. Sporty styling cues give the model presence on-road too, making it just as suited to riding in the city as it is out in nature.
- Stylish LED headlights with unique high/low beam setup that arrange the lights in three separate rows in a housing made as thin as possible for a sleek look, strong road presence and a lower overall weight.
- The LED tail lights feature a light guide design and are bright, keeping the machine highly visible at night.
- Sport-inspired graphics hint at this model’s sporty side, while a textured pattern on the side panels improves both the look and feel of the bike.
- Short, all-black dual-exit muffler is specifically designed for the V-STROM 250SX with rugged-looking muffler cap specially tuned for an exhaust note that’s like music to your ears.
The design concept behind the V-STROM 250SX was “tough but purposeful.” Toughness comes from its rugged, adventure-inspired looks, with sharp angles to be found throughout the exterior lines, hinting at the V-STROM 250SX’s capability to handle unpaved roads. The practicality refers to a slim exterior shape owing to the compact engine design that appears to be wrapped in a perfectly streamlined body work. This also highlights the V-STROM 250SX’s convenience and ease of use in urban riding situations where a slim profile is an advantage.
A glance at the equipment on the V-STROM 250SX makes it clear that this is a highly capable machine well suited to a wide variety of riding situations, with sporty design elements like a slim chassis, sleek LED headlight, separate style seat and short-style muffler, combined with rugged touches like hand guards, semi-block style road tires and a solid-looking rear carrier.
The V-STROM 250SX’s styling perfectly embodies the SX (sports crossover) name
ENGINE4-stroke, 1-cylinder, oil-cooled, SOHC
TRANSMISSION6-speed constant mesh
FRONT SUSPENSIONTelescopic, coil spring, oil damped
REAR SUSPENSIONSwingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
FRONT BRAKESDisc, single
TYRES – FRONT100/90-19M/C 57S tubeless
TYRES – REAR140/70-17M/C 66S, tubeless
WARRANTY3 Year Unlimited Kilometre (2 Year Std + 1 Year Bonus)